Companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
Overlooking pristine white sands, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is an elegant Hua Hin hotel near the beach and has two beachfront villas with private plunge pools. Let InterContinental Hua Hin Resort''s private jet fly you here from Bangkok. Choose from eight restaurants and bars serving authentic Thai cuisine and international fare. This Hua Hin hotel near the night market offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace.
At InterContinental Hua Hin Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· Manage all aspects of one or more full-service food and beverage outlet(s) on a daily basis and coordinate special events. Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures.
· Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Effectively manage the restaurant by ensuring the following:
o Oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
o Adhere to opening and closing procedures
o Enforce cleanliness of his outlet area and kitchen equipment and maintenance
o Adhere to bill paying procedures
o Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on upselling certain products; etc
o Personally meet and farewell a minimum of 80% of your customers
o Handle guests complaints professionally
o Encourage and motivate staff to provide optimum service during all shifts
· Conduct monthly staff meeting to ensure all management projects, policies, new product, staff movement …etc are notified and documented. During this time, encourage comments and ideas from staff for the interest of his outlet
· Share recommendations and guest comments to Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to reflect current customer profile
· Maintain good relations with other members of Food and Beverage including Kitchen, Stewarding and Room Service
· Develop and implement Promotions Calendar for F&B products in restaurant
· Assist with menu and wine list creation
· Manage special event concepts
· Anticipate market changes and review operations when necessary
· Conduct competitor analysis
· Create positive publicity opportunities
· Manage customer database and utilize effectively
· Up-sell property facilities
· Actively pursue cost saving measures
· Recycle wherever possible
· Manage wages and beverage cost , as well as other expenses (guest supplies, entertainment, decorations…)
· Stock control
· Analyze food and beverage statistics through point of sale system
· Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
· Able to multi task and cover other positions’ duties when requested and if necessary
· Take responsibility in apply hotel safety & security standard into daily operation.
· All job assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Good writing skills
· Leadership Skills
· Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
· 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hua Hin, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible