At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join our team as Chief Engineer in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Reporting to the General Manager, the Chief Engineer will be responsible for leading the operations of the Engineering team to achieve the highest levels of guest and employee satisfaction within a luxury environment. We’re looking for someone who:
- has minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
- has excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- manages the engineering/maintenance operations of the hotel including the tenants located within the hotel building to ensure the safety and comfort of hotel guests and employees
- ensures compliance with all Brand and federal, state, and/or local regulatory and inspection requirements
- controls over budget and expenses within all areas of the department
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible