- Perform other duties as assigned (guest room tours, property tours, special guest requests, maintaining calendars,
answering phones and routing to appropriate sales staff, handling of mail, faxes, etc.)
- Respond to client calls and special requests and obtain final details, dates, times, and hotel room and meeting room requirements. Regularly follow-up with clients and maintain accurate and updated information.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing proposals, letters, contracts, etc. Collect data, update data-bases,
and complete departmental monthly reports.
- Participate in all community relations activities
- Resolve requests and/or complaints to the satisfaction of the guest; inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied clients.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Coordinate details with other departments such as VIP amenities, special requests, or other service needs or special
- May coordinate outside vendor service needs (floral displays, audio/visual, etc.) where appropriate. Regularly follow-up to ensure set-up requirements meet client needs.
- Job type
- Amman, Jordan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible