What''s your passion? Whether you''re into surfing, swimming or scuba diving, here at Intercontinental Dhaka we''re interested in YOU! We love to employ people who apply the same amount of passion and dedication to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - helping us to become one of the very best companies in the world. By sharing your expertise and passion, you will help us to achieve our vision which is ''Great Hotels Guests Love''.
Overall responsible for: Calculates, compiles and reports all material cost data use by Management; performs control tests on production activities and reports all results to Management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervises Inventory Clerks and Receiving Clerks
· Assists Inventory Clerks with inventories and investigation
· Assists in set up of new catalogue items and any modifications together with the Materials Manager.
· Verifies the costs major Banquet functions.
· Ensures proper closing of MC system month, Prepares and forward all month end report to all concerned.
· Balances cook’s Headcount with payroll Clerk then adjust cost of the meal.
· Verifies the cost of office checks
· Bar Stock taking
· Update Beverage sales prices
· Participates in market surveys of items used by the hotel.
· Performs Butcher test.
· Takes kitchen inventory, prices them and extends
· Checks Bar par stock.
· Performs buffet costing in every outlet
· Performs position control test at the outlets
· Calculates cost of meals for staff officer’s checks.
· Maintains good relationship among subordinates& entire team
· Responds in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints’ and/or request to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Spot-check purchase and transaction audit reports before daily update.
· After making correction make daily update and weekly update.
· Collects various transfers from Chef’s office. Cost of the following transfers for VIP Requisition, Food to Beverage, Bar Expenses& Others (specify)
· Reviews Banquet Beverage Accountability forms against Function Sheet and BQ bills for accuracy
· Performs Bar spot-checks in all beverage outlets for selected high turnover items and investigates discrepancies between actual and potential sales. Distributes result to FBM and Co.
· Tests pasty corner/returns and position sizes on selected outlets.
· Obtains signature of Assistant Finance & Business Support Manager/Finance & Business Support Manager and Materials Manager on various reports.
· Pre-authorizes and performs, if necessary any GRWI/MIT delivery adjustments.
· Signs and verifies stock master audit and location/stock master audit reports produced in weekly updates
· Pre-costs recipe worksheet whenever menu changes. & Updates standard recipe worksheet.
· Prepares food Cost Report and Food Cost report and distributes to GM, EAM, CO, FBM, EC, and MM.
· Any task as and when required, not limited to.
- Bachelor Degree Management is required. Bachelor Degree Accounting/ Finance is preferred.
- Good in paperwork, writing reports, Mathematical skills including basic math.
- Problem, solving
& reasoning abilities.
- Good in the use of Microsoft Office.
Experience: 2 years related experience.
Physical Features: Sound Health & energetic
- Good in analytical ability.
- Sound professional knowledge
- Very good in communication.
- Good in ownership skill
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- Job type
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Starting in
- As soon as possible