* Assist with the sale of the Health Club Membership.
* Up-sell and promote other available products and services available.
* Enthusiastically promote all of the fitness, sport and recreation facilities provided by ICH Riyadh and in turn contribute to the sales generated from the Recreation Centre.
* Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with club personnel, hotel guests and other departments where necessary.
* Actively participate in training and development programs and maximise opportunities for self-development
* Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policy and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire, Life & Safety.
* Ensure Guest satisfaction by being attentive, courteous and responsive.
* Instruct clients about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening and relaxation
* Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
* Being attentive to Guests.
* Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests.
* Anticipate Guests’ needs.
* Maintain a high level of on-the-job knowledge which affects the Guest experience.
* Maintaining a service oriented attitude at all times.
* Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
* Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
* Acts as an Instructor in the Gymnasium providing programs and Instruction and conduct fitness classes as required.
* Handle all requests regarding fitness, sports and recreational activities.
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the general principles of fitness and training, concepts of health and the effects of exercise on the human body.
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the general principles of nutrition and influence on the .performance of exercise activities.
* Trace relevant statistic about innovative fitness, sport and recreation activities with a view to implement.
* Assist departments in developing attitudes of health and well-being of staff through fitness, sport and recreation programs.
* Select and maintain a range of fitness activities and equipment
* To be able to train in different techniques based on individual fitness level
* Program exercises for individual guests as requested
* Check gymnasium equipment and facilities daily and follow up with maintenance or purchase orders.
* Provides Exercise/Training classes as scheduled, in conjunction with the Recreation Manager
* Attend group and function rundown meetings to ensure inclusion of appropriate recreation activities.
* Ensures that only authorized members and hotel guests use the Recreation Centre and other facilities.
* Ensures the Health Club is clean, hygienic and that all equipment is well maintained.
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
* Participate in activities concerning protection of environment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Amman, Jordan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible