Do you see yourself as an IT Coordinator?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, skiing or bird watching, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
For 70 years, the InterContinental® Brand has been writing the story of international travel and showing guests the InterContinental Life through personalized service, memorable, one of a kind experiences and global etiquette. As part of the largest luxury hotel brand in the world, InterContinental® Boston is a landmark of luxury; rated in the top five on Trip Advisor for Boston hotels, named one of the ‘Best Hotels in the World'' by Condé Nast Traveler magazine and featuring a Forbes Four-Star, 4 Diamond AAA rated hotel experience. The property overlooks Boston''s historic waterfront, featuring 424 luxurious ultra-modern accommodations with distinctive style and breathtaking waterfront or downtown city views, a full service spa and fitness club, 32,000 square feet of premier meeting and event space, and an array of restaurants and bars influenced by a variety of international flavors. We are looking for passionate people who are charming, confident and internationally-minded to ensure we continue the story of making great things happen at InterContinental® Boston.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Coordinator will have the overall responsibility to ensure that all internal and external networks, systems and devises are working at an optimum level at all times.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with hotel staff/clients to ascertain and understand their needs and provide prompt and professional assistance and support
- Set up and organize workstations with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials
- Conduct periodic tests and inspections to ensure all departments are complying with required procedures
- Identify training needs and recommend actions
- Assist in the monitoring of all related hotel systems and ensure proper operation and condition
- Ensuring that the hotel computer system(s) are installed and operating properly
- Ensure that system security measures are in place, that the computer hardware is well maintained, that the system(s) are utilized to their maximum potential, and that new systems are installed to improve hotel efficiency and profitability
- Adhere to hotel and IHG standards, guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Job type
- Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible