Duties and responsibilities
· Reviews proposed capital expenditure authorization requests (CEA) forms pertaining to POMEC, and makes appropriate recommendations
· Assists in Engineering contract analysis
· Develops and implements procedures to govern the engineering supervisor duties, sees to it that all operational equipment are running well base on operational standard and technician on duty are assigned to make the hotel operations smooth and effective.
· Check all technicians on duty are in proper and orderly appearance
· Assign the job to all technicians on duty base on priority of job
· Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
· Handles guest complaints, claims and problem solving of all aspect related to the engineering equipment.
· Carry out any minor repairs to guest rooms or public areas
· Follow up sudden function or sudden request of equipment in order to meet guest satisfaction
· Manage the consumption of electricity, water and gas by controlling the operation hours of chiller, boiler and solve of the leaking water tap ASAP.
· Supports and initiate programs for the improvement procedures and the reduction of energy and utility costsAnalyses and monitors energy costs and expenditures for the department
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chennai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible