Do you see yourself as a Spa Manager?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
InterContinental Buckhead is one of Atlanta’s established Mobil Four Star luxury properties located in the heart of the prestigious Buckhead neighborhood. InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta is a stately and sophisticated hotel that offers premier travel experience with 422 guest rooms, 31,000 square feet of flexible event space including our lavish ballrooms which can host up to 850 guests for a seated dinner and 1500 for a convention, conference or reception. Enjoy local southern-inspired cuisine at Southern Art restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner inspired by our acclaimed celebrity chef restaurateur and cookbook author Art Smith. Meet friends and colleagues at Bourbon Bar and sip your way through our 70 hand selected craft bourbons. Or enjoy a workout in our fitness center or a swim in our outdoor saltwater pool. Pamper yourself in our newly-renovated Jurlique Spa at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta where we combine our expertise in growing and crafting pure and effective skin care with holistic therapies from around the world.Visit our website at:
This position will develop and promote Spa services that deliver un-paralleled service and value for its clients and Members. Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day activities Spa. Schedule employees and assign work to ensure proper coverage. Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance and recommend/initiate disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Create a spa environment and experience that distinguishes our brand from the competition and delivers superior service and value; ensure clients and Members are greeted upon arrival and invited back upon departure.
- Maintain adequate spa inventories and ensure facilities are prepared for daily services.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible