Do you see yourself as a Repair & Maintenance Engineer?
What''s your passion?
Whether you''re into tennis, swimming or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in
YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to
their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of
everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our
friendly and professional team.
For 70 years, the InterContinental® Brand has been writing the story of international travel and showing guests the InterContinental Life through personalized service, memorable, one of a kind experiences and global etiquette. As part of the largest luxury hotel brand in the world, InterContinental® Boston is a landmark of luxury; rated in the top five on Trip Advisor for Boston hotels, named one of the ‘Best Hotels in the World'' by Condé Nast Traveler magazine and featuring a Forbes Four-Star, 4 Diamond AAA rated hotel experience. The property overlooks Boston''s historic waterfront, featuring 424 luxurious ultra-modern accommodations with distinctive style and breathtaking waterfront or downtown city views, a full service spa and fitness club, 32,000 square feet of premier meeting and event space, and an array of restaurants and bars influenced by a variety of international flavors. We are looking for passionate people who are charming, confident and internationally-minded to ensure we continue the story of making great things happen at InterContinental® Boston.
This challenging position has overall responsibility for performing major repairs and maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Repair & Maintenance Engineer you will perform maintenance and repairs for assigned area of expertise.
- Ensure that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day''s work and adhere to federal, state and local regulations concerning safety and other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policy and procedures to ensure quality, safety, and consistency.
- Report all unsafe conditions or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
- May educate and train hotel staff in the safe and proper use of equipment.
- You will follow procedures that ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions etc., replenishes supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimizes waste.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible