• Assesses, evaluates and implements revenue generation strategies to ensure the maximization of revenue.
• Conducts Yield meetings.
• Establishes demand calendar for rooms, conference and food and beverage outlets.
• Monitors group ceilings with forecast demand and approves all group and meeting request outside of the specified guideline.
• Sets strategies for overbooking level during high period.
• Supports all departments with revenue related analysis as appropriate.
• Compiles month end analysis and commentary.
• Analyses lost business, conversion rates and lead-time in conjunction with Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Assess and reviews booking behaviours and trends impacting the hotel business.
• Supports DOSM in analyzing effectiveness of sales resources deployed and proposes adjustments as appropriate.
• In cooperation with the executive team prepares revenue figures for rooms and F&B for annual budget.
• Produces forecasts according to company guidelines for all revenues.
• Manages the reservations team and distributes responsibilities and tasks accordingly.
• Ensures information regarding pricing strategies is communicated to the reservations and front office departments in a timely manner to ensure all systems are aligned.
• In addition to the above-mentioned duties, the candidate may receive additional tasks.
- Job type
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible