Housing: Temporary housing will be provided by the hotel upon arrival, but then it is candidate's responsibility to find own accommodation.
Perks: Free lunch, Free parking
• Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
• Give a warm and sincere greeting. Check the guest in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner. Use the guest’s name at least twice. Anticipate the guest’s needs and exceed their expectations. Give the guest a fond farewell/warm good-bye. Thank them and invite them back
• Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
• Open and close shift correctly. Make cash drops in accordance with proper cash handling procedures.
• Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property management system upon certification.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, hotel services, hours of operation, room locations, room rates, amenities, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
• Monitor room availability, selling strategies, discounts, and frequent guest program benefits.
• Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates, and managers. Effectively respond to and resolve guest complaints.
• Promote teamwork and associate morale.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA! * As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA. * We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program. * International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!