HR/Accounting Office Clerk
About the job
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
• Serves customers by backing-up reservations ; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer bookings; keeping customers informed and attended.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Some accounting task, such as daily cash reconciliation, charge backs, billing and accounts payable.
1. College degree in hospitality or at least 5 years of hospitality experience.
1. Previous experience in cashiering and/or executive assisting.
2. 2 years’ experience as an office assistant, preferably for a 3-4 star hotel.
3. Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal. Spanish preferred but not required
4. Compute basic arithmetic.
5. Familiarity with yield management and cost controls.
6. Previous guest relations experience.
Salary: $15.00 USD per hour
Accommodations: Host will provide up to 5 days of housing upon arrival into the USA
- Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!