Recruiting NOW for Food & Beverage, Culinary and Front Office
Food & Beverage – average rate of $15.00 USD per hour
Culinary – average rate of $16.00 USD per hour
Front Office - average rate of $15.00 USD per hour
Most placement offers include airport pick up, up to 1 week of free accommodation upon arrival, free uniform, and much more! Take the first step to a bright future…
• Perform kitchen duties including, but not limited to, peeling, and cutting fruits & vegetables, assisting with banquet plate up, delivering food items for functions to various areas in the hotel
• Keep workstation clean and organized
• Adhere to standardized recipes to maintain consistency and meet standards
• Keep food waste to a minimum
• Work with chefs to ensure daily objectives are met
• Ensure workstation has proper level of stock and supplies
• Ensures all food products are handled, stored, prepared, and served safely in accordance with food safety guidelines
• Complete other job duties as assigned
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
Language required: Anglais.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA! * As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA. * We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program. * International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!