DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure that all HR Operations, Recruitment & Employee Relations programs are aligned with business goals. To support and advice on current HR best practices.
- Experienced in a similar capacity in a 5-star hotel
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration, English Major in Human Resources or any related course
- Strong background in Recruitment, Employee Retention, Compensation & Benefits management and Employee Relations
- Must be a self-starter, with strong leadership skills, flexible in working longer hours, creative and with eye for details.
- Oral and written fluency in English. Other Languages is a plus but not required.
- Proficient in using MS Office and other Computer software applications (e.g. photo & video editing)
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible