About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for Outlet Manager to join Food and Beverage Service department in Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Ensures that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah International Quality Management System and departmental standard operating procedures.
- Sets a personal example for right conduct and behaviour for an open eyed, respected and effective management of the restaurant.
- Reports all the issues or related information pertaining to the operation to the General manager/Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- Manages the training, development and motivation of staff and ensure that the outlets are staffed with the necessary numbers and calibre of staff to meet its objective and that all staff is encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution to the company.
- Ensures that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives detailed in the F&B Department Performance Plan.
- Manages and controls all aspects of stock management within the outlet, ensure adherence to procedures thereby minimizing stock accumulation/ loss. Prepare and submit necessary reports on sales and costs budgets and forward the same as required.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue by providing specialist advice to guests on food and beverages.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Related Hospitality Degree or Diploma.
- Detailed Food & beverage knowledge within a Quality Luxury Brand.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Worked or interned in a leading luxury 5 star hotel for at least 2 years or brand / stand-alone restaurant for at least 3 years.
- Minimum 3 year as Restaurant Manager in a fine dining service restaurant.
About the Benefits:
position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing
allowance, annual flight tickets allowance, medical and dental coverage,
pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50%
discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married
colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Jumeirah Group
We continue to welcome those seeking a luxurious holiday. With a choice of 599 rooms and suites, 19 private beach-side villas, 21 restaurants and bars, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise spa and healthclub, five swimming pools, seven tennis courts, a private beach and lots more. Jumeirah Beach Hotel is truly a dream resort offering something special for the whole family.