At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
An architectural masterpiece, Jumeirah Emirates Towers offers luxurious experiences in the heart of UAE’s most dynamic city. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a dramatic backdrop to Dubai's skyline and a visible statement of the region's growing corporate success. Comprising two equilateral triangles, this landmark structure is home to an Office Tower, Hotel Tower and shopping Boulevard.
The hotel encompasses 400 spacious rooms and suites, 15 world-class restaurants and bars, Talise Fitness, Talise Spa as well as elite shopping and lifestyle attractions at the Boulevard, a prestigious retail destination. The award-winning hotel has multiple venues for inspiring events including the grand Godolphin Ballroom and 16 meeting rooms.
- Provide Meet & Greet service to Jumeirah guests at Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airports for seamless arrival and departure assistance.
- Ensure effective and efficient guest paging at Jumeirah kiosk/lounge upon guest arrival.
- Facilitate guest arrival from Jumeirah kiosk/lounge to their pre-assigned transportation.
- Provide guest cold towel and refreshment at the Jumeirah lounge in Dubai Airports terminal Liaise with SBU transportation team for prompt guest airport pick up.
- Assist guests with airline requirement for speedy lost luggage follow up and collection.
- Facilitate Jumeirah guest requirements with baggage, airline check in and immigration for a hassle free departure service.
- Sell & Up Sell hotel rooms and F & B Outlet for all Jumeirah Group properties.
- Maintain balanced cash float and ensure accurate reimbursement; and inform Airport Services Duty Managers and Team Leaders of any discrepancies. Handles accurate Ahlan Services and Al Majlis Lounge guest booking and maintains an up to date filling of all related documents.
- Handles accurate, effective and timely shift handover.Communicate and coordinate with Airport Duty Managers and Team Leaders all related operational information and requirements.
- Maintain and ensure accurate update of department log book with guest details and requirements.
- Maintain and ensure accurate update of departmental reports; and inform Airport Services Duty Managers and Team Leaders of any discrepancies.
- Liaise and communicate with Jumeirah properties in providing current and accurate information to guests.
- Maintain an effective and professional communication and relationship with the whole Airport Services team and any other supporting departments.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- High school Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year experience is Front Office or Guest Service operation.
- Minimum 1 year role as Guest Service Executive, Receptionist and Guest Relations in a 5 star hotel of multicultural environment.
- Hospitality / Airline Industry experience is desirable.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and writing).
- Other foreign language is an advantage.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office application.
- Knowledge in use of Opera system is essential.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Jumeirah Emirates Towers - Jumeirah Group
Located minutes from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Dubai World Trade Centre and The Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is Dubai’s leading city lifestyle destination and a place where guests can effortlessly switch between business and leisure.