At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Your main duties will include:
- To supervise the driveway/ellipse and ensure traffic is always flowing
- To manage Valet Parking process and ensure that all cars parked/retrieved in time
- To ensure that all guests are greeted and made feel welcome
- To ensure that Buggy service and taxis are readily available
- To be a source of information, help and assistance to all guests and colleagues
- To ensure that all guest are attended in time and avoiding potential complaints by acting pro-active and demonstrate a caring demeanor
- To ensure that main driveway looks immaculately clean at all times and ensure that all guest luggage is handled swiftly and safely
- To ensure to alert management in case of unusual high business volume and/or guest complaints
- To ensure safe and secure working conditions for guests and colleagues
- Adhere to all LQA standards for welcome and farewell procedures
- To ensure that flags, ashtrays at the main entrance are in perfect condition
- To ensure that there is always enough parking space for police, protocol, luxury sport cars
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Able to communicate effectively and to respond well (switched on) to questions and requests.
- Should have minimum 1 year Guest Service/Doorman experience in a 5 star Hotel
- Knowledge of Dubai and dealing with high profile guests
- Handling guest complaints at highest service levels
- Accustomed to handling customer complaints
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage as well as accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Front Office concierge
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.