E-Commerce & Distribution Executive
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Vittaveli is a 20 minute boat ride from Male International Airport. Nestled in a spot of astounding beauty, this is the flawless setting for uninterrupted contentment and family recreation.
Informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every need, Jumeirah Vittaveli is a magical island escape that indulges and delights. Whether you dream of romantic togetherness or long to revel in playful leisure, an abundance of unparalleled choice, comfort and pleasure sets the stage for the freedom that Jumeirah Vittaveli unveils.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for creating unique and memorable experiences; join us as we build a very special team in a region of outstanding natural beauty, rich heritage and unique culture.
Based in the Maldives, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and motivated E-Commerce & Distribution Executive to join our Reservations team.
To maximize rooms revenue and profit through online channels by placing the resort at competitive pricing & display in brand.com & other online third party partner websites & meta search engines. Uplift the resort as top market share holder from online channels & GDS.
About the Role
- Daily review on Public pricing display & any parity issue on any web platform.
- Daily review of any extranet TPI pricing to be in line with other TPIs & brand.com
- Content & product audit on third party partner website & communicate with Marketing for necessary changes, maintain an audit check list for record
- Work with global distribution team in loading new offers & packages on brand.com & third party websites as necessary.
- Work closely with Global Distribution team in any new TPI partnership & do the necessary documentation, system set up & initial audit on display.
- Audit the package loaded on the websites to make sure that the product displayed as expected.
- Closely deal with TPI market managers in exploring further opportunities minimum one time communication in a month with top 10 TPIs.
- Actively participate in joint promotional effort without hurting the best rate guarantee on brand.com & explore further the opportunities on package path. Identify need periods & extend offers on package path with Expedia, Agoda Orbits etc.
- Audit GDS content once in a quarter & maintain an audit report/check list
- Explore the marketing opportunities on GDS platforms & highlight to Dir. of Revenue & Marketing.
- Audit weekly on GDS display of the property & product placement.
- Analyse the TPI BOB pace for next 12 months & initiate any action with the support of Dir of Revenue
- Review content score & update relevant departments on any area of focus on top improvement areas.
- Set target on content score & support Operational team in achieving it.
- Coordinate all website activity with international 3rd party partners.
- Support Marketing team in analyzing e-commerce data of our branded website and recommend measure that promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web
- To identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities with third party online partners to increase performance of the resort by monitoring the online presence and rate position of relevant competitors
- Maintaining an understanding of current e-commerce practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional workshops, or groups.
- In order for you to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in a five-star property in a similar position, at least two (2) years
- Strong personality who fosters good team working relations
- Positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience working in a multicultural team including working in an isolated resort environment
- Flexible working hours, hands on, patient, people’s person and very service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
About the Benefits
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: shared
- accommodation, uniform, laundry service, meals, annual flight ticket to your home destination medical coberage,life and accident insurance,and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.