At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Our Group & Corporate, Dubai Shared Services, and Group Services teams are an integral part in delivering the Jumeirah Brand promise. Based in our modern headquarters in Dubai Design District or in one of our other key locations, we guarantee you will be part of a dynamic, committed team of industry professionals with a passion for delivering the Company strategy and efficiencies essential for our world class operation.
Your main responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive role to join the Cluster Marketing – Rooms Department in Dubai Shared Services. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Provide full support to the Assistant Marketing Manager on daily basis in all marketing activities for cluster and hotel campaigns and projects.
- Complete assigned tasks within the pre-determined deadlines.
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager in managing quotes and coordinating approvals with various suppliers.
- Execute the rooms marketing plans.
- Ensure the CRM system is always up to date with all marketing campaigns and projects.
- Ensure the website Rooms and C&I content for the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts in Dubai is fully updated, in line with the standards established for website content.
- Manage relationships with different types of agencies and suppliers making sure those partners fully understand and maximise the value of the Jumeirah hotels.
- Ensure that Public Relations and Communications teams are involved in marketing campaigns, where applicable, to maximise audience and reach.
- Development of operational marketing collaterals for existing and hotels under pre-opening phase.
- Implement online and offline marketing initiatives for all Dubai hotels inline with objectives of key stakeholders, aiming to increase revenue, loyalty and NPS.
- Improve ROI for all Rooms Marketing activities, and establish campaigns KPIs for success.
- Track productivity of each marketing activity planed and executed by the individual using the CRM system.
- Ensure that all collaterals and marketing materials adhere to the Jumeirah brand standards.
- Analysis with JBI
- Provide the required marketing support to the different departments within the Dubai Commercial team including Corporate, GCC, Leisure and Groups Sales in addition to the PR team.
- Execute projects related to photography and arrange photo shoots in adherence to brand Photography Style Guidelines.
- Implement Marketing Services Request Forms as per the departmental standard and process these requests to get back to the stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
- Maintain an artwork archive within the designated location predefined by the department.
- Coordinate and drive proactive social media updates and channel them through the Digital Marketing team within the cluster for execution.
- Ensure the brand promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ comes across in all marketing projects and campaigns planned and executed by the Rooms Marketing department.
- Ongoing competitor reviews and checks to identify special offers and activities done by the hotels in the competitive set.
- Work closely with the Ditigal Analysts to ensure that all marketing activity is supported with the measurement of results.
- Adhere to the procurement process in the standard set out by the department and manage marketing investment based on budget and forecasts and with help and support from the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications;
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Media or equivalent is essential.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification is desirable.
- Any second language will be an advantage
- Min 0 – 2 years marketing experience with luxury or hospitality brands
- Understanding loyalty and customer relationship management.
- Strong communication skills across variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Market research capabilities for competitor reviews.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.
- Dynamic and confident individual.
- Fully trained on MDM
- Good time management and prioritising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the production of high quality work.
- Should display personal drive to succeed and achieve.
- Project management skills.
- Highly enthusiastic
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.