At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Our Group & Corporate and Dubai Shared Services teams are an integral part in delivering the Jumeirah Brand promise. Based in our modern headquarters in Dubai Design District or in one of our other key locations, we guarantee you will be part of a dynamic, committed team of industry professionals with a passion for delivering the Company strategy and efficiencies essential for our world class operation.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for Senior Customer Sales Advisor to join Jumeirah Global Contact Centre department in Group Services. The purposes of this position is to be responsible for the timely and accurately handling of high volumes of reservation requests through different channels such as telephone and email. You will also be required to drive and deliver your own performance in line with Jumeirah objectives for revenue, quality and customer service.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Represent and champion the Jumeirah Brand by displaying all Hallmarks and promoting the business values in all interactions
- Proactively promote all properties and services within the Jumeirah portfolio in a friendly, professional and efficient manner upselling where appropriate to achieve all revenue objectives
- Achieve targets set by Jumeirah for revenue, quality and customer service standards
- Proactively handle and resolve customer queries and escalations through all telephone and email channels
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of Jumeirah customer data base following Jumeirah standards
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed communication to any customer or partner regarding any enquiries
- Take ownership and keep up to date with information and training required to complete role effectively
- Actively drive and work towards own Individual Performance Objectives
- Actively demonstrate and comply with Jumeirah IT security and compliance policy
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
- University Graduate preferred (minimum High School Graduation)
- In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 12 months experience in a customer service role preferably a contact centre
- You must able to communicate clearly and effectively (fluently) both verbally and written in English
- The ability to communicate (fluently) in additional languages is desirable (Arabic, Russian, Chinese, German, French or Italian)
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office packages
- Proven experience in using a PMS system preferably Opera PMS is desirable
- Approaches new tasks enthusiastically
- Thinks for self and takes responsibility for his /her actions
- Proactively assists customers
- Follows standard operating procedures and policies where applicable
- Is honest and sincere in dealings with customers and colleagues
- Works positively with others and contributes actively to promote a healthy team spirit
- Performs all tasks accurately and efficiently
- Works independently but seeks clarification and guidance when needed
- Flexibility to work to demands of the business including rotational shifts & night shifts
- Approachable and enthusiastic.
- Takes responsibility for his /her actions, easily establishes and develops and maintains effective relationships.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight ticket, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Reservations, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.