A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean - the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
An opportunity has arisen for HVAC Technician to join the Engineering Department in Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and installation to all related plant and equipment
- To complete work orders, PPMs, CWAs as directed
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, heating units, supply and exhaust fans and associated control equipment.
- To select, request, correct materials from engineering stores
- To organize work in a skilled and professional manner
- To advise supervisor/ colleagues promptly of any defects or failures
- To report any unsafe working conditions to senior colleagues in order to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues
- To Read and understand basic schematic/line drawings
- To use mechanical / electrical test equipment and instruments
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.