We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
About the job
An opportunity has arisen for a Play Attendant - Kids Club to join the Human Resources team in Jumeirah Royal Saray Bahrain.
• Ensure safety & security of child within confined area.
• To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the outlet
• Actively and enthusiastically interact and participate in all scheduled activities, including but not limited to games, sports and swimming activities.
• Work in designated area as assigned i.e. 2-4 or 5-12 age group, reception or baby administration, Birthdays, Parties and Events etc.
• To make initial contact with guest immediately, eye contact warm sincere smile and to bid guest farewell and hope to see them soon(Brand standards)
• Follow Sinbad Operation Childcare Standards, Policies procedures and Health and safety guidelines
• Responsible for supervising guests and children
• To be part of rota for reception duties and reception gate
• Checking the visitors for validity
• Handling the cash receipts for any transactions
• To provide information to the guests
• Any other related tasks as designated by the Supervisor
• To prevent abuse of equipment and of other users as to promote a safe environment
• To have basic first aid training and HACCP training.
• Assist in Organizing & scheduling new events & activities
• Assist in Organizing holiday activities
• Monitor & minute hand over
• Update & acknowledge communication logbook
• Control registration of children
• To fill out incident reports if necessary
• Assist with Control administering of life jackets & control stock if needed
• Assist with Compiling monthly activities schedule
• Record & report any engineering work necessary
• To complete a daily cleanliness checklist
• To complete opening & closing checklists
• Monitor outside activities Pool area
• Entertain children in outside / inside computer areas
• Follow activities scheduled
• Collection of all equipment / toys at the end shift – sterilize, clean and make sure all are in order
• Check area for any problems and report to Technical Services
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications
• Flexible and with good Team spirits
• English communication skills
• Child care education background
• Child protection
• Should be able to work under pressure.
• Child care experience and sports background will be an added advantage
About the Benefits
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry.
- Job type
- Manama, Bahrain
- Recreation & Leisure, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.