At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Our Group & Corporate and Dubai Shared Services teams are an integral part in delivering the Jumeirah Brand promise. Based in our modern headquarters in Dubai Design District or in one of our other key locations, we guarantee you will be part of a dynamic, committed team of industry professionals with a passion for delivering the Company strategy and efficiencies essential for our world class operation.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager to join the Cluster Marketing Department in Jumeirah Dubai Shared Services. The main duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage the preparation of strategic F&B marketing communications plans with support from the wider Marketing teams.
- Managing and implementing F&B marketing campaigns and projects both online and offline at cluster and hotel level
- Actively monitor, guide and implement Jumeirah’s brand standards ensuring full compliance with the Jumeirah brand VSG, LSG and PSG.
- Provide support to the Cluster Director of Marketing F&B & Lifestyle on the day-to-day marketing in driving different marketing activities to maximize stakeholders and revenue objectives
- Market the Dubai hotels through a strategic advertising and media plan in order to find creative ways to communicate with existing and new markets.
- Work with Cluster Digital Marketing Manager F&B, to ensure all online marketing activities are achieve set goals, tracking and objectives, contribute to the generation of revenue and maintain strong online presence on J.com.
- Manage internal and external graphic design teams, printing, promotional events, media, etc. in an effort that these partners fully understand and maximize the value of contributing to the development of hotels marketing communications activities.
- Ensure that all rooms marketing materials adhere to brand standards are maintained in the luxury look and feel and cutting edge.
- Coordinate with the Group’s marketing and Brand teams to maximize an enhanced visual and message to guests both at hotel level and external.
- Ensure that website content for the all Dubai restaurants, lifestyle and Wild Wadi Waterpark entities are fully updated on a regular basis, and monitor and control external websites, which advertise the hotels in order to ensure that the established promotions and offerings are both captivating and profitable.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the F&B Marketing teams by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Lead and motivate team members and identification of opportunities for participating in change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practices, improvement of systems and processes and productivity improvement.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A Business or Hospitality related degree from an internationally recognized institution
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as marketing communications experience, preferably in the international luxury, F&B or hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills across a variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Strong marketing skills, with an eye for creativity and detail.
- High competence in developing and making highly effective promotional campaigns
- Creative and a critical trained eye for creative review
About the Benefits:
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.