- Attends to all enquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations.
- Answers the telephone politely and promptly within 3 rings.
- Ensures all reservations requests by Internet, fax, cable, and letters are replied to within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensures that the complete details are recorded according to the departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures that the correct market and source code are linked to the rate code used.
- Ensures all guarantee letters and Travel Agent rooming lists from Companies or Travel agents without credit facilities are received and approved by the Credit Manager prior to guest arrival.
- Keeps Reservations Manager, during his/her absence Assistant Reservations Manager informed of VIP guests, convention or seminar, consular visit or any extra ordinary request.
- Ensures that all special guest requests are linked to the concerned reservation.
- Keeps fully up to date on future availability of current status, future dates and all promotions in and around the Hotel and the UAE.
- Organizes visa requests for hotel guests as and when the reservation is made.
- Prints and reconciles trace report on a daily basis.
- Hold a college diploma or equivalent in a hospitality related field
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Have a good communication skills
- Have Microsoft package software proficiency
- Have Hotel software skills
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/ live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work if company provided accommomdation, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight ticket, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Al Khubeirah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.