About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination MusicHall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorised and non-motorised water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the main-land of Dubai.
About the Job:
An opportunity has a risen for a colleague to join our Rooms Division team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as a Sales Agent. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Ensuring Proper Grooming standards are maintained as per Jumeirah Grooming Standards
- Answer all calls as set in the departmental training manual
- Assists in requests or pass it on to the concerned department/room number
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls/Fax/ for departments/guests
- Handle messages for in-house or expected guests
- Ensure that all requests are handled in timely manner and to follow up with the guest ensuring satisfaction in service was provided using hotso call back option
- Handling Guest Preferences Emails and forwarding to the concerned dept. when needed and replying back to the guest acknowledging their request
- Saving the Down Time Emergency report every 3 hrs. on daily basis
- Handle all wake-up calls in HotSos and Outlook.
- Handling and following up on Restaurant Reservation and Service one Emails
- Completing the AM and PM DRR Report
- Checking the TV Channels twice in a day Am and PM and advice IT team of any channels that are having any issues
- Following up on all the Brunch and Group Bookings and special events booking where payment needs to be secured
- Following all the Standards when making Restaurant Reservation and ensure to have the desired score achieved set by the Manager in the IFH Test Calls
- Using the Online Payment link for securing Group and Brunch Restaurant Reservations
- Using only the assigned Avaya Login
- Assists in booking tables for all Restaurants in the Hotel by using Seven Rooms
- Handle Restaurant Reservation Desk set in the lobby during festive period
- Updating the promotion board
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge in Opera, HotSoS, Seven Rooms, 2nd language (Arabic, French, Russian, German, ...) but not mandatory
- Experience in a previous company working in a Telephone Operation
- Basic F&B knowledge
- Basic Computer Knowledge, Up selling skills
- Handle shift responsibilities in the absences of a Team leader, Assist newly joined colleagues on the job duties of a Telephone/Service One Operator
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.