At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Our Group & Corporate, Dubai Shared Services, and Group Services teams are an integral part in delivering the Jumeirah Brand promise. Based in our modern headquarters in Dubai Design District or in one of our other key locations, we guarantee you will be part of a dynamic, committed team of industry professionals with a passion for delivering the Company strategy and efficiencies essential for our world class operation.
Your main responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager – Russian Speaker role to join the Cluster Sales - Beach department in Dubai Shared Services. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Act as the single point of contact within Jumeirah for each assigned Dubai key account.
- Produce and implement an account development plan for each managed account to achieve maximum revenue in both short and long term.
- Execute the annual commercial plan of the Dubai Cluster within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor and feedback competitors activities and respond to them appropriately.
- Maintain high profile network across the geographical area given, actively prospects and hunt new business opportunities.
- Continuously source new business through research of local media and market intelligence.
- Attend overseas trade shows, key client events, FAM trips and sales trip as planned and submitted at the beginning of each year and updated calendar at each quarter.
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets of the SBUs as well as own segment and individual target.
- Responsible to continuously secure below and above the line marketing opportunities to position the brand and drive sales with trade partners
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with GSO’s and SBU’s.
- Assist and introduce Jumeirah Hotels Sales & Marketing teams to area of coverage/responsibility and identified customer group when requested.
- Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments and territory.
- Entertainment and hosting Trade Partners in the various hotels.
- Maintain an accurate profiles and history of all accounts in Jumeirah Connect Salesforce.
- Contribute to the month end report and submit to line manager by the end of 1st week of the month.
- Submit all new opportunities for the SBU’s via Jumeirah Connect/Salesforce
- Compile via JBI on monthly basis the results of own assigned incentive targets and submit back to line manager.
- Proper quality of input in Salesforce and make sure to enter new contacts and accounts into the system as per the Jumeirah Data Entry Standards.
- Meet a monthly JC target of 50 activities to include the following sub types “i.e. Sales Calls, Entertainment, Telemarketing, Site Inspections.”
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a recognized blue-chip organization
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations
- Creative and innovative approach to sales activities.
- Strong understanding of core hotelier operations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong capability with Jumeirah Connect and JBI, Revenue Management and Windows Suite
- Strong communication and writing skills
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives, participation in a best in kind Savings Plan and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Management, Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.