At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah procedures for CSI and Compliant Handling are followed
- Informs Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any complaints, negative feedback from guest after they first try to resolve
- Actively uses the database of customer details / history to assist in guest recognition
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs
- Conduct performance evaluations of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues
- Responsible to assist management in the identification and recognition of any example of “excellence in service or teamwork”
- Assist in controlling department forms and records according to the Jumeirah standards for Document Control
- Job type
- United Arab Emirates
- Management, F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.