At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Our new brand, Zabeel House takes inspiration from our roots – Dubai. Much like the city where it was created, we too like to push the boundaries to create innovative hotel stays. We are curators of ‘whats good’, and build experiences that people want to share. The Zabeel House has five key brand values.
Limitless curiosity is our commitment to engage the guest in the local neighbourhood through sharing our knowledge of the area with guests to inspire them to explore. Inventiveness is our commitment to engage with guests with open minds, with ingenuity, with fresh creativity always thinking outside the box. Honesty reflects our commitment to always be genuine towards our guests; to have conversations not interactions. Freedom relates to Zabeel House design and ambiance – we created a brand that is high on design but low on complexity and our design-led spaces are crafted to allow our guests to have the freedom to be who they want to be and stay how they want to stay. Finally, Belonging reflects how we want our guests to feel - guests who want to live like a local even if just for a day.
Our newest property, Zabeel House by Jumeirah – The Greens, offers its guests 210 rooms and suites, a co-work space with meeting rooms, a modern gym, rooftop pool and a number of happening restaurant outlets including a vibrant Pan-Asian restaurant.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and experienced Hospitality professional to join the Pre-opening team at Zabeel House, The Greens. The purpose of this role is to provide knowledgeable, friendly, professional and efficient F&B Service and to all guests ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with Jumeirah standards. Maintaining an efficient workflow by adhering to the Sequence of Service and all timeframes and standards detailed in relevant SOPs in the F&B Standards Manual.
- Ensures that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Company Quality Standards.
- Provides a link between kitchen and service areas.
- Provides table and or counter service of all menu items.
- Provides table and or counter service of alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages.
- Updates food and beverage knowledge required to carry out duties.
- Provides advice on food and beverage to guests.
- Receives and stores food and beverage adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverage being served, and report to the supervisor or assistant outlet manager.
- Actively uses up-selling techniques to exceed guests’ expectations and increase revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- You should have one year of experience in a Food and Beverage department or in a similar role
- You should also have a good knowledge and understanding of Food & Beverage operations
- You must have an experience in using Micros, F&B Application System
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional language would be an advantage
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.