About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel is a boutique hotel in Belgravia offering a collection of appointed bedrooms and suites designed to suit the needs of both the leisure and business traveller. Lowndes Bar & Kitchen offers guests all-day dining from its modern British menu in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Guests have complimentary access to all facilities at the nearby Jumeirah Carlton Tower, including The Peak Health Club & Spa.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Housekeeper to join the team here at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited too:
- To be responsible for and oversee all aspects of the Housekeeping department by ensuring highest standard of cleanliness
- To ensure that all guest requests are handled efficiently and professionally at all times.
- To conduct regular inspections throughout the hotel to assess the cleaning standards.
- To monitor and schedule guestroom maintenance programme in conjunction with Engineering.
- To know which guests are staying in the hotel and to ensure that Guest-history for return guests is always checked.
- To ensure the roster is always covered
- To ensure correct cleaning materials are specified for guest rooms and proper ordering and usage procedures are implemented.
- To ensure colleagues are fully trained in all areas of their job role.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent level of English
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Previous 5* boutique hotel experience
- Able to multitask
- Highly attentive to detail
About the Benefits:
Benefits for the successful Executive Housekeeper include:
Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 33 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Jumeirah hotel accommodation discounts
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Childcare support
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to The Peak Health Club and Spa
- Private Medical Insurance
An attractive salary is offered and the opportunity to work for a company with major worldwide expansion plans is offered.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
Overlooking a serene, leafy London square, this 88-room boutique hotel is just yards from Knightsbridge’s most fashionable stores, including Harrods and Harvey Nichols, as well as the individual boutiques and cobbled streets of Belgravia.
Guests can enjoy modern British dining at Lowndes Bar & Kitchen, outdoor summer dining at The Terrace and a collection of superbly appointed, contemporary bedrooms and suites, all with complimentary Wi-Fi. You are also welcome to use the facilities at The Peak Health Club & Spa at the nearby Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
Offering easy access to Hyde Park and the West End, Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel is a calming, luxurious retreat and an ideal base from which to explore London.