About Jumeirah and the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa offers easy access to Kuwait’s Central Business District, airport and major attractions. The beachfront resort features 316 rooms and suites, 80 residential suites and 12 villas, seven restaurants, cafés and lounges, a Talise Spa, 200-metre private beach, two swimming pools and a children’s play area. Extensive conference and banqueting facilities are available, including the Badriah ballroom.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Services Executive to join Front Office department in Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa Kuwait.
- Ensure that all arrival guests are served refreshments on arrival.
- Escort the guest and provide a Room Orientation to every arriving guest following the Jumeirah hallmarks and luxury standards.
- Complete all individual personalised check ins and check outs.
- Perform Front Desk Cashiering duties.
- Completing Registration cards & Follow ups on the guest payments.
- Answering and distributing all Telephonic/Fax or Emails of in-house guest or incoming guests.
- Adhere to applicable policies and step by step procedures, particularly pertaining to payments, cash Handling and credit policies.
- Attend trainings as per the departmental training plan.
- Work to achieve the departments objectives in order to achieve targets and KPI’s (Sirius/ Up selling etc.)
- To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given.
- Assist the guest in the Executive Lounge, responding to any inquiry from the guest.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years Guest Service experience in a 5 star hotel reception.
- Should have a secondary school certificate/diploma or degree in hospitality management.
- Good knowledge of OPERA (PMS) front office application and as well as MS Office applications.
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional language is an added value.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes:
salary, incentives plan, housing, flight ticket to home country every 2 years,
government medical coverage, accident insurance, meals; laundry and transportation.
- Job type
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract