About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca is located on a cliff and surrounded by pine forests looking over the fishing town of Port Soller. Its 121 spacious guestrooms and suites, all with private terrace or balcony, enjoy stunning views of the port, the Mediterranean Sea and the impressive Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO Heritage site. The hotel offers two restaurants, four bars, two swimming pools and a Talise Spa. The hotel is divided into eleven low-rise structures ensuring that visitors experience a truly exceptional and natural environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Room Service Supervisor position to join our Food & Beverage Department in Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To manage the Room Service Department with and in the absence of the Room Service Manager in the most efficient and effective manner and in accordance with Jumeirah International and hotel policies, procedures and standards.
- To supervise all preparation and service of guest orders to rooms
- To take special care in checking preparation of VIP gifts and service to Luxury and Executive suites.
- To liaise with Reception for the allocation of rooms, and arrival of VIP guests.
- To make contact with VIP guests on arrival so as to check their special Food and Beverage wants and needs.
- To be responsible for monies, bills, F&B equipment under his/her control.
- To Supervise staff.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Essential: English and Spanish a must.
- Graduated in Tourism or similar
- Desirable: Third language preferred.
- Essential – Tourism/Hospitality Management experience in a luxury property
- Desirable - Room Service experience in a 5 star property
- Essential Excellent level of English
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Desirable German, French and other languages
- Job type
- Majorca, Spain
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa - Jumeirah Group
This intimate luxury hotel in Mallorca houses a selection of 121 airy sea or mountain facing rooms and suites, spread across 11 buildings connected by wonderful scented gardens. You’ll enjoy access to your own private balcony or terrace at our top hotel in Mallorca so you can enjoy the picture postcard view at your leisure.
The warm Mediterranean climate and the Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel’s glorious natural setting make this luxury hotel in Mallorca the ideal place for al fresco dining. You have a choice of three bars and two restaurants serving Spanish delicacies, while the luxurious Talise Spa, state-of-the-art gym, two swimming pools and a spacious ballroom provide more ways to spend your time with us.
A world away from the stresses of modern life, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca is just a 25-minute car transfer from Palma International Airport.