About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca is located on a cliff and surrounded by pine forests looking over the fishing town of Port Soller. Its 121 spacious guestrooms and suites, all with private terrace or balcony, enjoy stunning views of the port, the Mediterranean Sea and the impressive Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO Heritage site. The hotel offers two restaurants, four bars, two swimming pools and a Talise Spa. The hotel is divided into eleven low-rise structures ensuring that visitors experience a truly exceptional and natural environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Spa Therapist position to join our Spa department in Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa for the next season.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To consult, advise and treat guests on wellbeing techniques and treatments.
- Perform professional services according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Assist in promoting spa & products to guests and offer full product knowledge.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must have an specialization diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a similar position with the specialization of QUIROMASSAGE, FEET REFLEXOLOGY, LYMPHATIC, DRAINAGE, FACIAL, HANDS AND FEET TREATMENTS.
- Be dynamic, focused, proactive and result-oriented.
- Be highly capable to multi-task and manage a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Be driven to perform high with output combined with an eye for detail.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Must speak fluent SPANISH and ENGLISH (other additional languages will be highly valued).
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes a highly competitive salary and package, excellent training and development opportunities, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours and retail leisure discounts.
- Job type
- Majorca, Spain
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Jumeirah Port Sóller Hotel & Spa - Jumeirah Group
This intimate luxury hotel in Mallorca houses a selection of 121 airy sea or mountain facing rooms and suites, spread across 11 buildings connected by wonderful scented gardens. You’ll enjoy access to your own private balcony or terrace at our top hotel in Mallorca so you can enjoy the picture postcard view at your leisure.
The warm Mediterranean climate and the Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel’s glorious natural setting make this luxury hotel in Mallorca the ideal place for al fresco dining. You have a choice of three bars and two restaurants serving Spanish delicacies, while the luxurious Talise Spa, state-of-the-art gym, two swimming pools and a spacious ballroom provide more ways to spend your time with us.
A world away from the stresses of modern life, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca is just a 25-minute car transfer from Palma International Airport.