Food and Beverage Attendant - Bolthole - Jumeirah Restaurants
About the job
About Jumeirah Group and Jumeirah Restaurants
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Restaurants is a Dubai-based full-service hospitality provider, with an iconic portfolio of acclaimed homegrown brands, specializing in the innovation, nurture and operation of sustainable food and beverage concepts ranging from premium-casual to quick-service restaurants, casual dining venues and food trucks.
Jumeirah Restaurant’s current owned portfolio consists of 11 brands including: The Noodle House, Flow, Pai Thai, Trattoria, The Duck Hook, Hillhouse Brasserie, Boaz, Butcha and Sikka Café.
In addition to operating its owned venues, Jumeirah Restaurants is responsible for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ dining strategy, acting as a consultative arm for the wealth of exceptional culinary experiences and signature venues across Jumeirah’s portfolio.
About the Job:
- Minimize spoilage through competent running of F&B items to waiter/section.
- Work with your colleagues to ensure the day to day operation is smooth.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy working environment.
- Clearly communicate any issues impacting their section / food quality.
- Attend training sessions whether internal or external as and when required.
- Report any defects in equipment immediately to the chef in charge.
- Knows the correct presentation of all menu items.
- To ensure customer orders are delivered on time as directed.
- Communicates to managers any issues immediately.
- Effectively communicate with PIC in kitchen and FOH colleagues.
- Ensures the pass section / area is fully prepared ready for the shift as per restaurant requirements.
- Manage the expedition of food from the pass, ensuring a seamless experience for the guest (i.e. apps with apps and mains with mains).
- Carry out any reasonable instruction / duties as directed.
- Secondary School
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a standalone/branded restaurants.
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Department: F&B service