Assists the Human Resources Manager and the Director of Human Resources in maintaining positive internal and external relationships with employees. Utilizes PeopleSoft to provide support to the Human Resources Department/Hotel in the achievement of the business goals and strategies and to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office. Additionally, he/she focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company policies.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Human Resources Operations
• Assists with any process administration and the collation of data for relevant reports.
• Updates and distributes relevant information databases as required.
• Updates data on the celebratory dates/Contact list etc.
• Ensures employee files contain required paperwork, are properly maintained, and secured.
• Ensures terminated employee files are retained for the required length of time.
• Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files.
• Ensures medical records are maintained in a separate, secure, and confidential medical file.
• Assists with the implementation of the engagement survey action plan.
Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
• Provides full administration support for applicant tracking system(s).
• Coordinates and compiles with relevant recruitment and hiring policies and procedures.
• Maintains the recruitment database.
• Ensures that all recruits have full reference and background checks and CRB checks, where required.
• Ensures interviews are conducted as per recommended guidelines.
Maintaining Employee Relations
• Assists with regular communication regarding all employee benefits.
• Assists with the administration of any employment relations issue.
• Provides a sounding board for employees who may need to discuss personal issues, and maintains confidentiality at all times.
• Assists with the organization of any employee events.
• Ensures that all leavers complete an exit interview and that details are complied to assist the hotel retention strategy.
• Utilizes an “open door” policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner, ensures employee issues are referred to either the Human Resources Manager, Director of Human Resources or department manager for resolution.
• Assists with the administration of recognition programs for employees; provides suggestions to improve existing programs or introduces new concepts to maintain employee interest and involvement.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible