It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- To ensure that daily operations are running smoothly.
- To provide Food and Beverage service and general inquiries to all Executive Lounge guests.
- Ensure all stationery levels are well stocked and equipment is well maintained.
- Stock and assist pantry area for miscellaneous serving supplies.
- To ensure Executive Lounge & pantry areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Check and replace glassware when needed.
- To assist E-lounge attendants during busy periods i.e. setting up, serving customers, clearing buffet and replenishing.
- To provide check out services for all executive level guests.
- To maintain active knowledge of hotel’s occupancy as well as movement of VIPs and P6s.
- To ensure phones are properly answered and phone etiquette is observed.
- To keep updated information on city’s events and other information such as restaurants, places of interest, plays, concerts, etc…
- Diploma in Hospitality Management is preferred
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- F&B experience is preferred
- Be proactive and guest-oriented
- Job type
- Central, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract