Here’s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Technician - Plumber 水管技工.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air to detect and locate leaks. Review blueprints, building codes, and specifications.
- Study building plan and inspect structure in order plan installations.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle.
- Install and maintain pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances, and fixtures.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Hand on experience in Plumbing/ Drainage work.
- with hotel experience and Plumber license is an advantage.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible