Marriott International portfolio of brands includes JW Marriott.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
To maintain all of the refrigeration, air conditioning and water tank equipment within the housing to ensure maximum efficiency and to avoid any damage on the equipment failure.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Responsible for all the maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning in the housing buildings and public areas.
- Carry out working orders and assignments given by the Housing Manager.
- Attend associates complaints regarding breakdown and malfunctioning of equipment associated with lights, sound, television, telephones, plumbing and machinery.
- In charge in the implementation of the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Keep close track of the performance of all electrical equipment and associated machinery in the housing and other areas associated with the property.
- Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, work orders and assignments are carried out in timely and cost effective manners.
- Maintain log records of all the air-conditioning and refrigeration machinery.
- To do weekly preventive maintenance on all window A/C and coordinate with the contractor in regards to chillers maintenance.
- To assist the Housing Manager to implement all the existing rules and regulations of the housing compound.
- In- charge to monitor all the cost effective way to ensure savings in electricity and water.
- Make sure the materials needed to perform jobs are available prior to commencing work.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities assign by the Housing Manager.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Dubai is a city of awe-inspiring ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world's tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm and now JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, it is a place where dreams come true. Our landmark 5-star hotel in Dubai is set to become one of the region's most desirable destinations, offering a spectrum of business facilities and 14 diverse dining options for the most discerning of travelers. We are a brand synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste, a title given only to the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio. Elevated above Dubai's business district, on Sheikh Zayed Road, our 5-star hotel's height makes us the world’s tallest accommodation. Spread across two iconic towers, the spectacular hotel features exceptional event settings for celebrations of all kinds, an enticing array of relaxing recreational activities, and the sublime SARAY Spa and Health Club. Experience innovative luxury when you stay at one of the leading five-star hotels in Dubai.