The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
• Prepare and reconcile reports on revenue related municipality fees, tourism dirham and service charge.
• Perform spot audit on rooms periodically, checking against Housekeeping report.
• Ensure that all part day room revenue has been posted in PMS system.
• Complete any other projects, tasks or activities as assigned from time to time.
• Check if ledger balances are tallied.
• Prepare Income Journal adjustment entries in the approved JV format wherever applicable.
• Upload the Income Journal adjustment entries through Vision Excel.
• Generate Rebate Report from Opera for:
Ensure rebate for the day is initiated and signed by Duty Manager/Front Office Manager. Receive authorization for rebates outside his/her approval limits as per the Delegation of Authority.
Scrutinize the rebates for reasonability and adherence to DOA.
Provide rebate report for review and approval to respective Executive Committee members as part of the Daily Excom Packet.
Verification of Paid Out
• Receive one copy of paid out voucher from Front Office.
• Ensure that paid out vouchers are approved as per DOA/LSOPPrepare Hospitality Report
• Receive hospitality checks from respective Outlets.
• Scrutinize details (signature/reason for hospitality ) of hospitality cheques. Check Micros Report against physical checks.
• Prepare Hospitality Report and add to Daily Excom Packet for circulation and sign-off by all Executive Committee members.
• Ensure all hospitality checks are approved /signed as per DOA or LSOP.Telephone Report for Guest and Admin.
• Take a report from telephone system, check the call charges posted in the guest folio. In case of discrepancy, inform the Front Office.
Print Telephone Reports by extension/ access code & distribute for marking of personal calls. Review administrative cost and report to FC/DOF and Department Head.
• Forward list of personal calls to AP (for crediting the telephone cost) and Paymaster ( for recovering the amounts from payroll)
• Department Head/ FC/DOF to review and provide comments.Complimentary Room Listing & Approval Form• Receive complimentary room form from Front Office for all complimentary rooms during the past night stay.• Check authorization on complimentary rooms.
• Check the same against the Opera Complimentary Room Report ( E134 in House Complimentary)
• Follow-up with Rooms Controller for any missing complimentary vouchers;Banquet Revenue Audit
• Receive Banquet Event Order (BEO) from Events Department and reconcile with physical checks.
Check if total revenue has been posted against appropriate revenue account code for the event including extra covers
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible