The Management Trainee Front Office has the opportunity to build up an understanding of Front Office operations within the luxury hospitality environment. You will gain exposure to various subsections of Front Office including Reception, Porter, Concierge and Guest Relations. You will be a recent hospitality or hotel management graduate who is available for 12 months.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta Perfectly located in blissful countryside and surrounded by 30,000 square metres of beautiful hotel grounds and semi-tropical gardens, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz features 140 elegant rustic rooms and suites as well as a range of distinctive dining venues for all occasions and tastes.
- Deals with guest complaints effectively and escalates to manager as necessary
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma from Hospitality Management School
- Previous Front Office Experience
- Experience with Opera / Micros
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong administrative skills
- Understanding of hospitality operations
- Proactive and confident approach with a high level of initiative and willingness to learn
- High degree of professionalism and ability to adapt to different situations
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any other languages, especially German, would be desirable
- Job type
- San Lawrenz, Malta
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Kempinski Hotels San Lawrenz
Are you looking for a new challenge while enjoying life on Malta's beautiful sister island Gozo? Then apply today!