Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is looking an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to join the hotel's Business Development department.
The role will involve a number of diverse responsibilities within a small dynamic team which will include ensuring accurate production of function sheets and related documents for all planned events in the hotel, assisting with the preparation of client proposals and assisting with marketing and eCommerce activities in the team. Other accountabilities will be to carry out all necessary admin tasks such as filing, requisitions and stock ordering, compiling monthly reports and statistics and assisting with the organisation of sales and press trips.
The Business Development team is an innovative team who are looking for individuals with an ability to think outside of the box.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta Perfectly located in blissful countryside and surrounded by 30,000 square metres of beautiful hotel grounds and semi-tropical gardens, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz features 140 elegant rustic rooms and suites as well as a range of distinctive dining venues for all occasions and tastes.
- Previous experience in luxury hotels is required
- Experience in sales or events co-ordination is required
- University or Hotel School degree
- Customer service and results oriented personality
- Knowledge of Opera and/or Micros Fidelio is beneficial
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Adaptable, strong attention to detail and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Any additional languages, especially German, would be an advantage
About Kempinski Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential. Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- San Lawrenz, Malta
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Kempinski Hotels San Lawrenz
Are you looking for a new challenge while enjoying life on Malta's beautiful sister island Gozo? Then apply today!