The Spa Attendant oversees the entire Spa setup and cleanliness. He/She focuses specifically on the ground floor wet area, changing rooms, spa bathrooms and lounges in terms of both standards, cleanliness and guest interaction. Key player in the overall guest journey, offering a high level of customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction. Performs all necessary housekeeping duties in the Spa during operational hours taking into consideration the guest´s presence.
The job of Spa Attendant is executed satisfactorily when:
● Oversee and ensure cleanliness and setup of all Spa Areas and Food & Beverage setups.
● Ensures cleanliness of Spa male and Female changing rooms. Checking the above several times per day and cleaning.
● Ensures cleanliness of Spa male and Female toilets and showers. Checking the above several times per day and cleaning.
● Ensures cleanliness of the gym area and equipment. Checking the above several times per day and cleaning.
● Ensures cleanliness of all Spa public areas and relaxation areas. Checking the above several times per day and cleaning.
● Ensures Spa wet area floors area regularly wiped of excess water.
● Restock changing rooms and bathrooms with soap, tissues etc.
● Maintain stock levels of all items relevant to areas of responsibility.
● Opening and closing procedures for the spa area as scheduled.
● Controlling usage of the spa’s wet area.
● Controlling use and inventory of towels, linen and bathrobes.
● Day-to-day oversight of wet area operation and equipment.
● Reporting maintenance issues to the engineering department.
● Assisting with overall guest journey, specifically focused on the lower level wet area and lounges.
● Action other positions’ responsibilities within the spa as required.
● Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
● Equivalent of High School/Diploma● ● Eligibility to work in European Union is a must. ● ● English communications skills. ● Cleaning experience ● Hospitality/hotels experience and/or background is highly preferred
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- San Lawrenz, Malta
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Kempinski Hotels San Lawrenz
Are you looking for a new challenge while enjoying life on Malta's beautiful sister island Gozo? Then apply today!