The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Exercises administrative control and coordination of all F&B operations including staffing, training, scheduling, ordering, inventory control, meal and beverage pricing and equipment and facility maintenance and cleaning.
- Plans and oversees F&B services for special events and banquets.
- Formulates annual operating and reserve budgets to support the F&B operation and manages the F&B operation within approved budgetary limits. Will analyze and evaluate financial data related to the F&B operation.
- Ensures that F&B personnel consistently maintain a high level of quality service to restaurant and bar patrons, and prepares and conducts annual performance evaluations of F&B team members.
- Ensures that all F&B facilities and services meet or exceed all applicable health, sanitation and/or safety requirements.
- Establishes reasonable rules and procedures to govern the F&B operation consistently and fairly.
- Conducts regular team meetings and safety meetings and reports and daily briefings and one to one meetings.
• Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management or related field • Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations leadership role • Passion for leadership and teamwork • Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence • Excellent guest service skills with a strong sense of ownershipAbout Kempinski
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: May 09, 2022
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 220000R7