Health Club & Spa Manager is responsible for managing the operation of Health Club and SPA and conducting the training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Health Club and SPA Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback and will be responsible for performing the following tasks to in accordance with Kempinski’s policies, procedures and service standards. HOTEL INDONESIA KEMPINSKI JAKARTA
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is located next to the iconic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) fountain at the heart of the city’s main shopping, business and lifestyle district. Its 289 rooms and suites offer grand views of Jakarta city, and the hotel boasts an array of amenities that caters to conventions and weddings as well as a broad collection of restaurants and bars. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all its guests.
- Managing the day to day operations.
- Managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, training and development of the team.
- Meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget.
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and program improvement.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Liaise with other hotel departments.
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalized service from all team members.
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and maintenance of Kempinski the Spa & Health club.
- Meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget and P&L.
- Able to create quarter and yearly spa marketing plan and promotion.
- Managing the day to day operations and having skill and knowledge about health club and spa operation.
- Giving necessary training to the team and identify administration related certification for each staff member.
- Attend & participate in daily briefings as scheduled.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Hotel Management School/Courses; Hotel apprenticeship
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Manager level position in Health Club & SPA (preferably in an international five star hotel)
- Excellent in English, both oral and written
- Computer literacy – Ms. Office, comprehensive Opera Knowledge and Micros
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now manages a portfolio of 76 five-star hotels and residences in 31 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Specialist
Job Posting: Sep 10, 2022
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 2000009K