Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- To achieve the goals of the business by providing direction to the overall food and beverage operation.
- Manage Managers to improve all operational areas in respect to standards, revenues, cost control guest and employee satisfaction.
- Maximize revenues for all areas of the operation, through innovative marketing and promotional activities, focused customer research, creative and innovative menus and promotions, and development of new products / services/features.
- Actively support Operational Innovation by developing an attitude of continuous improvement through staff involvement.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the selection, hiring, training and development of team members, oversight of departmental administration, and implementation of effective control of inventory and labour costs.
Experiences and skills required
- Minimum 4 years experience in the same or similar position with a luxury hotel group
- Hospitality and/or F&B qualifications at degree level or above
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Exceptional ability to build long-lasting relationships with guest
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Job type
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract