Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
Provides guest services as well as supervision, direction and leadership in the Housekeeping Department in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by Shangri‐La Hotels & Resorts and the hotel.
- Establishes and maintains department organization, manning and productivity, ensuring a smooth operation based on forecasted occupancy.
- Identifies career goals and guides employees in their career growth and development.
- Utilizes and develops communication tools and channels for the dissemination of information and workflow in all sections.
- Maintains and enforces all quality, service standards and procedures for Housekeeping Service.
- Establishes standards, conducts spot checks on internal controls and ensures compliance.
Experiences and skills required
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 2 years management experiences in an international class hotel
- Commitment to professional value and integrity
- Able to lead and motivate the team
- Job type
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration