Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
The Service Leader – Front Office is responsible for rooms’ inventory and ensuring that guests’ requests and preferences are met and works on a partnership with the Rooms Controller / Order Taker to ensure smooth running of rooms’ preparation.
He/She also supervises the Front Desk, provides guest services and check‐in and check‐out of guests.
- Builds relationship with guests to delight and gain loyalty
- Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures
- Notes, collects and actions on any guests’ preferences
- Prepares groups arrivals and departures
- Performs check‐ins/ outs and cahering functions efficiently
- Handles all guests’ requests or enquires promptly and efficiently
- Certificate in examination of education or related discipline
- >1 year supervisory experience in Front Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible