Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
Talent Exchange Program – Exposure (6 months)
We are looking for colleagues who are interested in a 6 months overseas exposure in the capacity as Service Associate - Front Office. From the program, you will acquire:
Welcome all guests and members as they arrive at the Health Club.
- Handles all guest and member requests or enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Performs cashiering functions efficiently.
- Maintain and restock all consumables within the Health Club.
- Complete daily checklists as requested.
- To maintain the established quality standards in the Health Club areas through active participation in the service and guest contact aspects at the reception desks and activities reservation taking.
- To be aware and familiar with all activities currently happening in the future at Health Club and associated areas. Actively participating into the up selling, recommendation and promotion of these activities to members.
- Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- University degree and/or Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years’ service experience.
- Job type
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract