Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
The Night Manager is responsible for the smooth, efficient and safe running of the hotel’s operations during the overnight shift. He/She represents Senior Management during the night and is the main contact for all guests, staff and local authorities.
- <span style="font-family: "Times New Roman", "serif";"> Supervises the overnight shift team in the hotel operations
- Meets and greets the late arrivals and early departures, ensure the overall guest satisfaction
- Executive the overnight task list for all hotel systems, ensuring the various systems'' night audits and "close day" are done as per set guidelines and standards
- Handles any guest/colleagues'' incidents that may happen during the night shift and reports to the management with detailed incident reports
Experiences and skills required
- Fluent in oral and written English, knowledge in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Certificate in Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years relevant management experience in an international hotel
- Able to lead and motivate the team, strong customer services sense
- Strong knowledge of Opera/ PMS
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible