Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- To have knowledge of the operational systems at Telephone / Service Centre e.g. PABX / Call Centre System / Call Accounting Software.
- Ensures all calls from guests and external calls are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s and Shangri‐La policies and procedures.
Experiences and skills required
- Diploma or degree holder in Hotel Management
- One year of related experience in the hotel industry
- Excellent verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible