Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai
Celebrate the joy of life at Kerry Hotel, Pudong, the first of a new class of luxury hotels from the Shangri-La Group. With a premier city-centre location and cutting-edge facilities, your stay is engaging at every turn.
Kerry Hotel Pudong offers 574 guestrooms and suites while boasting some of Shanghai’s most spacious and advanced conference and banqueting facilities. For work-life balance, we offer a well-equipped hotel sports and recreational facility in Shanghai, featuring vast exercise and spa options.The bon vivant in you would truly appreciate the exquisite cuisine orchestrated by renowned chefs across 3 restaurants. Top this off with a microbrewery, serving unique, handcrafted beers, and you may not see much of your room.
When night (or day) comes, you have the choice of spacious rooms and suites, plus serviced suites in The Residences at Kerry Parkside, just next to the hotel.Even getting to the hotel is a joy.
At Kerry Hotel Pudong, you soon realize there are no rules, only possibilities.
We are currently looking for a Director of Business Development - Corporate.
Lead the business development team in the design and planning of overall hotel growth strategy. Lead the team to implement business development plan. Be responsible for effective implementation and compliance of all corporate standards. Maximise business opportunities through various channels.
- Preferably come from a business-related education background
- Preferably has relevant experience with an international luxury hotel
- Is self-driven, goal-oriented, willing to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Excellent presenter and communicator
- Thinks outside of the box
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract